Youth and family
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about Missouri 4-H (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Family Nutrition Education Programs
Providing nutrition education for individuals and families for life long health and fitness.
Focus on Kids
Program to help parents learn how to nurture, support and co-parent their children during and after divorce.
Helps participants ask important questions to learn if their homes have hidden health dangers from indoor pollutants.
Meet the experts
- Kelsey Weitzel ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Jerron Johnson MISSOURI COLLEGE ADVISING CORPS DIRECTOR
- Lupita Fabregas ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR & DIRECTOR - 4-H CENTER FOR YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Patricia Hudnut BUSINESS SUPPORT, STATEWIDE YOUTH
- Joyce Taylor YOUTH PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
- Bradd Anderson STATE 4-H LEADERSHIP & COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
- Susan Mills-Gray EXTENSION STATE SPECIALIST, EXTENSION PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Steven Henness ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR OF HUMAN DEVELOPMENT AND FAMILY SCIENCE
- Stephen Ball PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Teresa Bishop YOUTH PROGRAM COORDINATOR
- Donna Garcia STATE 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- Anne Reeder 4-H CENTER SCHOOL AGE PROGRAM QUALITY ASSESSMENT COORDINATOR
- Brandy Dickey ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, EXTENSION STATE YOUTH OFFICE
- Sherry Grace 4-H MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR
- Brittany Cleek MCAC TRANSITION AND RETENTION COOR.
- James Sappington 4-H ENROLLMENT & SHOOTING SPORTS SENIOR PROGRAM COORDINATOR
- Connie Marquez-Alvarez OFFICE SUPPORT ASSISTANT IV
- Nathaniel Mitchell MCAC REGIONAL DIRECTOR