For up-and-coming leaders
An innovative online program to prepare participants for leadership in communities, organizations and workplaces.Learn more
The Center for Applied Research and Environmental Systems (CARES) aids interested public and private parties in learning about and managing our resources.
The Alianzas partnership enhances the ability of communities to collaborate with the growing immigrant Hispanic population.
ExCEED — Community Economic and Entrepreneurial Development
Building resilient communities through community economic development, entrepreneurship and strategic planning.
Labor Education Program
Developing and delivering trade union leadership in Missouri and other Midwestern states
Stock Healthy, Shop Healthy
A comprehensive, community-based program that allows communities to improve access to healthy, affordable foods from small food retailers – addressing supply and demand simultaneously.
Meet the experts
- Johanna Adams, Ph.D. ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Dewey Thompson DIRECTOR, EXTENSION MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Rae Lyon ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, MISSOURI TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Pat Curry EXTNS PROFESSIONAL, ASOC
- Letitia (Tish) Johnson COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Darla Campbell COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Sarah Hultine Massengale COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Amy Patillo FIELD SPECIALIST IN LABOR AND WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
- Stephen Jeanetta PROF, ASOC EXTNS