Is your business protected?
Measure your business’s cybersecurity risk. Take our no-cost cybersecurity course.Small business, big threat (clickable)
Your plan for succession will be as individual as your business.Learn your options (clickable)
Win government contracts
Procurement specialists help firms grow through selling to the government.Learn how this business succeeded (clickable) (clickable)
The University of Missouri Extension Business Development Program assists businesses throughout the state. The programs below are what make the Missouri Business Development Program and provide assistance to most industries. Learn more by clicking on a program.
Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
MO PTAC helps businesses - including small, disadvantaged, veteran and women-owned firms - obtain federal, state and local government contracts.
Missouri Small Business Development Centers
Helping businesses at every stage from concept to startup, growth to renewal, mature to succession succeed through counseling, training and access to technology.
Mid-America Trade Adjustment Assistance Center
Helping manufacturers in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska respond to import competition through cost share grant funding and support.
Meet the experts
- Greg Tucker STATE DIRECTOR, SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTERS
- Jana Weitkemper PTAC STATE DIRECTOR
- David Steffes SBTDC CENTRAL REGIONAL DIRECTOR/COLUMBIA, MO
- Willis Mushrush FIELD SPECIALIST IN PROCUREMENT
- Yvetta Hamilton BUSINESS SUPPORT II, BUSINESS & INDUSTRY PROGRAMS
- Mike Adams SOFTWARE SUPPORT ANALYST, EXTENSION SBDC
- Chris Thompson FIELD SPECIALIST IN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Kevin Wilson BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Lynette Watson SPECIALIST, SMALL BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY CENTER, ST LOUIS
- Allen Waldo PTAC SPECIALIST, EXTENSION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Karen Leatherman SMALL BUSINESS COUNSELOR
- LaNesha Robinson BUSINESS SUPPORT, MID-AMERICA TRADE ADJUSTMENT ASSISTANCE CENTER
- Kelly Dyer BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Carmen Dehart DIR II BUSINESS ADMIN
- Tara Horton BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Lisa Robinson DIRECTOR, MSSU SBDC
- Justin Schulz BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Rebecca Lobina BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT