Plant health and production
Planning for next year
Cold months are a great time to plan for spring and summer gardening. From building high tunnels to Master Gardener, these publications will jump start your efforts.Find materials
Whether you have a single tree or acres of woodlands, this site is for you.Know your pests
Funding for GAP certification
For a limited time, MU Extension has USDA GAPs cost share funding available for Missouri produce growers, which will pay for up to half the cost of USDA GAP certification.Learn more (DOC)
Integrated Pest Management
Delivering timely updates to ongoing and potential pest problems and the research to control them.
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
Pesticide Applicator Training
Helping individuals who wish to become licensed commercial pesticide applicators reduce the harmful effects of improper pesticide use.
Plant Diagnostic Clinic
Identifies and provides management solutions for insects, diseases and weeds.
Meet the experts
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- John Lory PROFESSOR ASSOC EXTNS
- Patrick Guinan ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR OF CLIMATOLOGY
- David Trinklein PROF, ASOC ADJUNCT
- Sarah Kenyon FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Anita Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Patricia Miller FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- David Dunn EXTENSION ASSOCIATE SOIL TESTING LAB & RICE EXTENSION
- Jim Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- C. Tim Schnakenberg FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Matthew Herring FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Debi Kelly FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Todd Lorenz FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Kendra Graham FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Tom Fowler FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Jennifer Schutter FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK