Agricultural systems and natural resources
Missouri Master Naturalist
A community-based natural resource education and volunteer service program sponsored jointly by the Missouri Department of Conservation and MU Extension.
Missouri Century Farms
Awards certificates to landowners with farms that have been in the same family for 100 years or more.
Provides practical education and on-the-farm assistance for farmers with disabilities.
Soil and Plant Testing Laboratory
Analyzes soil, plant, water, manure, compost and greenhouse media.
A collaborative effort of state and federal agencies to keep citizens informed of the latest invasive insect and disease threats to Missouri's trees.
Meet the experts
- Hank Stelzer ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF FORESTRY EXTENSION
- Robert Pierce ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR IN FISHERIES AND WILDLIFE
- Jim Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Kent Shannon PROF, AST TEACH
- Darla Campbell COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Mary Sobba FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
- Karisha Devlin FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
- Randa Doty COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Patricia Barrett COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Rachel Hopkins COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Katie Neuner EXTNS PROFESSIONAL, AST
- Sarah Havens FIELD SPECIALIST IN NATURAL RESOURCES