Agricultural business and policy
Information useful to farmers planning production, financing and marketing of crops or livestock using cost estimates based on Missouri production practices.Find budget documents
Landowners with farms that have been in the family for 100 years or more can obtain special recognition.Learn about century farms
Based on the life of Annette (Kohlhagen) Fleck, Annie’s Project empowers farm women to be better business partners through networks, managing and organizing critical information.
Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education
SARE promotes research and education to help farmers and ranchers adopt sustainable practices that are profitable, environmentally sound and beneficial to local communities and society.
Provides practical education and on-the-farm assistance for farmers with disabilities.
Introduces landowners to basic forestry and wildlife management and shows them how to integrate both forms of management on their property.
Missouri Farm to School
Missouri Farm to School works with schools, farmers, vendors and communities to get more fresh, flavorful foods to local cafeterias.
Meet the experts
- Ray Massey EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- John Kruse Associate Extension Professor
- Joe Horner EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- Ryan Milhollin EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- Anita Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Joseph Koenen COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Karen Funkenbusch FIELD SPECIALIST IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
- Darla Campbell COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Kendra Graham FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- David Reinbott FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
- Mary Sobba FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
- Wesley Tucker FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Karisha Devlin FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
- Randa Doty COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Tracie Moore COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Joni Harper COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Heather Conrow FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK