Answers to questions about structures, ventilation, soil, water, waste, energy, machinery and safety.
Agriculture and environment
MU Extension provides resources to help you transition to the next phase of COVID-19 in your area.Access Resources (clickable)
The singular goal of Agriculture and Environment Extension is to double the value of Missouri agriculture by 2030 while sustaining the state’s natural resources.Join our Efforts (clickable)
Whether you own or manage an operation, find upcoming events to help you succeed in agriculture business and environmental stewardship.Find workshops and events (clickable)
During this unprecedented time, MU Extension creates resources to keep you safe, while strengthening Missouri's agricultural economy. Refer to the resources on this page to navigate on-farm safety, food safety and disaster recovery.
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Based on the life of Annette (Kohlhagen) Fleck, Annie’s Project empowers farm women to be better business partners through networks, managing and organizing critical information.
Integrated Pest Management
Delivering timely updates to ongoing and potential pest problems and the research to control them.
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
Meet the experts
- Hank Stelzer ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF FORESTRY EXTENSION
- Stacey Hamilton DAIRY SPECIALIST, UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI SOUTHWEST RESEARCH CENTER
- Ray Massey EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- David Patterson CHANCELLOR'S PROFESSOR
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Scott Poock ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED
- Jared Decker ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR - STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECALIST
- Eric Bailey ASSISTANT PROFESSOR STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- John Kruse Associate Extension Professor
- John Lory PROFESSOR ASSOC EXTNS
- Patrick Guinan ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR OF CLIMATOLOGY
- Robert Pierce ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR IN FISHERIES AND WILDLIFE
- Craig Roberts PROFESSOR AND EXTENSION PROGRAM DIRECTOR
- David Trinklein PROF, ASOC ADJUNCT
- Joe Horner EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- Ryan Milhollin EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- Deborah Raaf NUTRITION PROGRAM MANAGER
- Sarah Kenyon FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY