Agriculture and environment
From woodlands and hemp, to grazing and cattle, find upcoming events to help you succeed.Find workshops and events (clickable)
To participate in MU Extension Strip Trial Program, which helps farmers and crop advisers compare on-farm management decisions and practices.Learn more (clickable)
Our mission is to empower farm women to be better business partners through networks and by managing and organizing critical information.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Based on the life of Annette (Kohlhagen) Fleck, Annie’s Project empowers farm women to be better business partners through networks, managing and organizing critical information.
Integrated Pest Management
Delivering timely updates to ongoing and potential pest problems and the research to control them.
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
Meet the experts
- Hank Stelzer ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF FORESTRY EXTENSION
- Stacey Hamilton DAIRY SPECIALIST, UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI SOUTHWEST RESEARCH CENTER
- Raymond Massey EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- David Patterson PROFESSOR
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Scott Poock ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED
- Jared Decker ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR - STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECALIST
- Eric Bailey ASSISTANT PROFESSOR STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- John Kruse Associate Extension Professor
- John Lory PROFESSOR ASSOC EXTNS
- Patrick Guinan ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR OF CLIMATOLOGY
- Robert Pierce ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR IN FISHERIES AND WILDLIFE
- Craig Roberts PROFESSOR AND EXTENSION PROGRAM DIRECTOR
- David Trinklein PROF, ASOC ADJUNCT
- Joe Horner EXTENSION SPECIALIST DAIRY AND BEEF
- Kenneth Bolte COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Ryan Milhollin EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- Sarah Kenyon FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY